Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Holifield & Janich, PLLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or copy the materials on any other server.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Holifield & Janich, PLLC‘s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- All personal information collected will be voluntarily provided by you.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.